Save your time AND your paper by using *NO PRINT* products! Students will especially enjoy using this interactive powerpoint on your tablet or smart phone device!
This product includes 5 activities related to seasons and weather.
1. Identify the Season: Identify spring, summer, fall, and winter from field of 3 pictured choices.
2. Identify Weather Vocabulary Words: Identify 10 weather related vocab words from a field of 3 pictured images.
3. Dress for the Weather: Dress 7 different kids for the described weather conditions. Choose from a field of 4 outfits.
4. Prepositions: "Where is the sun?" Students find the sun based on the given prepositional phrase. They chose from a field of 3 images.
5. What’s doesn't belong?: Find the absurdities within the seasonal picture scenes. Should the girl wear sandals if it's snowing?!
To use on your iPhone or iPad: Download the document to your device and tap “Open in iBooks.” This will save the activity to your library for easy access!
To use on other tablets: Open in “Adobe Acrobat Reader” or “EZPDF.” You may have to download those apps.
Message me if you have any questions!! Don’t forget, you can follow me on Instagram to stay up to date with new products and/or product updates!! @rachelb_slp