NO PRINT Superhero Costume Descriptions for Distance Learning
- Internet Activities
You know that dreaded goal...."So-in-so will name 5 attributes of an object in 4/5 trials." or "So-in-so will use descriptives in complete, grammatically correct sentences." This SUPER FUN digital resource will provide a nice assortment of activities for identifying, naming, and labeling attributes of superhero costumes. Check out the Video Preview for a SNEAK PEEK!
Included in this Attribute Assortment:
- 20 Descriptives: Identify a Superhero or Villain Based on Descriptive
- 20 Costumes: Name 6 Attributes (FILLABLE FORMS or Annotate)
- 20 Stories: Complete Mini Stories with Attributes/Descriptives (5-8 for all 20 Costumes - FILLABLE FORMS or Annotate)
PS - Once you have named and described your Superhero or Villain, their name will auto-populate to their story, but your student will have to remember all those descriptors!
What makes this interactive and user-friendly?
- Easy navigation with clickable buttons
- Clickable selections
- Fillable boxes for descriptors
- Use "Comment Tool" for Annotation
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
If you would like to try a free NO PRINT activity before purchasing check this ABRIDGED Language Pack out:
NO PRINT Summer Language Pack - ABRIDGED
If you like this product, you may want to try out these NO PRINTs:
NO PRINT All Year Club - Language Pack GROWING BUNDLE
NO PRINT Halloween Costume Party Descriptions
JOIN my on my #virtualslplife JOURNEY:
If you download, use, and enjoy this product, please SHARE your THOUGHTS when you Leave Feedback! Thank you!
-Angela Hancock, MSP, CCC-SLP