Also included in
- This MEGA NO PREP Phonics Bundle is the answer to taking back your weekend!Learners need to understand phonics sounds and the application of them in order to read AND spell well. This is no secret. But in many learning environments and reading curricula, phonics may not be given enough attention.Tea$99.00$140.00Save $41.00
Grab our NO PRINT Word Family Chunk Spelling to use with your learners to practice spelling. This file includes 15 short vowel word families. Learners drag letters, chunks, or words on the screen to spell word family words.
The word family chunks included are:
- Short a: -at, -ad, -an
- Short e: -et, -en, -ed
- Short i: -ig, -ip, -it
- Short o: -ot, -og, -op
- Short u: -ug, -ut, -ub
- PLUS mixed review word family practice in each pack!
Most of the onsets are single letters, although a few blends and digraphs are included.
The PDF has all the links you need for Seesaw and Google Slides.
1. Use with Seesaw – This resource has been broken down into FIVE separate activities for blends due to the fact that Seesaw limits the number of pages for a PDF. Follow the directions in my Seesaw tutorial to assign the activities.
- Short a Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short e Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short i Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short o Word Family Chunk Spelling
- Short u Word Family Chunk Spelling
2. Use with Google Slides/Google Drive – You DO need a Google account and access to the internet. iPad users will need to download the free app for Google Slides.
Don’t have Google Classroom? No worries! You don’t have to have it to use this resource. Directions on how to use it on Google Slides, Microsoft OneDrive, and the iPad are included in the download. Visit my blog post if you’d like to try Google Classroom.
Click on the PREVIEW to see a few slides.
You'll Also LOVE:
This resource was created for you to use with your child/students or with multiple learners in YOUR OWN classroom or tutoring setting. Please do not sell, host, reproduce, giveaway, or store on any other site (including a blog, Facebook, 4Shared, Dropbox, etc.). Thank you!