Use this instant non-fiction workstation pack to reinforce non-fiction text features in a fun and engaging way! Of course, these activities can be used as a workstation for students to independently practice the concepts you’ve taught, but you can also use them for whole-group activities, where kids can compete against each other or against the clock. Simply provide grade appropriate non-fiction texts of your choice (textbooks, magazines, newspapers, Time for Kids, etc.), print these materials, and laminate if you choose. Enjoy!
• 15 Nonfiction Text Feature posters
• Four Task cards
• 9 Scavenger Hunt printables
• 15 Text Feature and Definitions cards
• 15 'I Have...Who Has' cards
• 3 Nonfiction Text Features Flipbook/Interactive Notebook templates
• One Nonfiction Text Features Flipbook template and labels
•8 exit tickets to assess your student's understanding of that day's lesson (one low and one high for each text feature assessed) and one blank
•Nonfiction Student Book template for students to apply what they've learned about nonfiction text features to their own writing.
•Workstation signage, including TEKS, CCCS, and an 'I Can' statement.
Hope you enjoy!