Use this instant non-fiction workstation pack to reinforce non-fiction text features in a fun and engaging way! Of course, these activities can be used as a workstation for students to independently practice the concepts you’ve taught, but you can also use them for whole-group activities, where kids can compete against each other or against the clock. Simply provide grade appropriate non-fiction texts of your choice (textbooks, magazines, newspapers, Time for Kids, etc.), print these materials, and laminate if you choose. Enjoy!
• 15 English and 15 Spanish Nonfiction Text Feature posters
• 4 English and 4 Spanish Task cards
• 9 English and 9 Spanish Nonfiction Text Features Scavenger Hunt printables for multi-level learners.
• 14 English and 14 Spanish Nonfiction Text Features and Definitions cards
• 14 English and14 Spanish Nonfiction Text Features 'I Have...Who Has' cards
• One English and one Spanish Nonfiction Text Features Interactive Notebook templates
• One English and one Spanish Nonfiction Text Features Flipbook template and labels (with instructions!)
•8 English and 8 Spanish exit tickets to assess your student's understanding of that day's lesson (one low and one high for each text feature assessed)
•Nonfiction Student Book template for students to apply what they've learned about nonfiction text features to their own writing.
•Workstation signage, including TEKS, CCCS, and an 'I Can' statement.
Hope you enjoy!