Also included in
- This collection brings together our MOST POPULAR nonfiction resources at a BARGAIN PRICE THIS JANUARY ONLY and is a must-have for your improving your students writing skills in 2022.Be sure to click on an individual product to READ THE HUNDREDS OF GLOWING REVIEWS. You will not be disappointed with$44.95$69.49Save $24.54
If you are teaching nonfiction writing to students with digital devices, you need this book to make 2022 your most effective yet.
Everything you have to know about teaching nonfiction writing and the digital tools for your students are included.
What you are getting:
- 270 pages stuffed with the most effective teaching strategies
- 50+ digital tools ready right out of of the box
- 75 editable resources for quick differentiation for your students
- A metric ton of teaching tricks and tips to add to your teaching tool bag
- All explanations are reinforced with concrete examples
- Links to high-quality video tutorials
- Clear objectives easy to match to the demands of your curriculum
The Innovative Guide to Teaching Nonfiction Writing will get your students ready to write any of the five main text types:
- Persuasive Texts
- Expository Texts
- Discussion Texts
- Procedural Texts
Great as a standalone resource or perfect to supplement materials you already have, this product is laid out in a straightforward logical style that helps you find what you need quickly.
The innovative Zero-to-Hero planning sections provide everything you need to take your students from nervous novices to seasoned scribes in just five days.
Stuffed to the gills with:
- Writing concepts, processes, & examples
- Supporting videos
- Editable graphic organizers, plans, templates, & checklists
- Interactive slides
- Tips and tricks
This purpose-built digital resource has been brought to you by the team that gave the world literacyideas.com - the Internet’s No. 1 literacy skills-based website supporting millions of teachers annually.
Get The Innovative Guide to Teaching Nonfiction Writing and improve your students’ engagement and performance today.