I love a good anchor chart (or fifty!), but I struggle storing them in my classroom in a way that is easy for my students to access and reference, as I don't have a ton of wall space. This is a solution to that!!
My new line of NOTE-able Anchor Charts solves that problem by getting your creative anchor charts into the hands of your students! Use it as:
* an interactive notebook piece: Students glue it in their notebooks to complete as you make yours. This gets them used to taking notes, too!
* a reference chart: Make a binder! Print out the color or black and white version that is filled in, and slip it into a page protector. Put it in the binder for students to reference when needed.
I've included four versions of this Quadrilaterals Anchor Chart:
* Colored version completed
* Black and White version completed
* Black and White version with blanks for students to fill in
* Black and White version with the details left out for students to write in during the lesson
This FREEBIE will give you a taste of what is to come!!! PLEASE let me know what anchor charts you would like me to create for your students!!