FLIP BOOKS (FLIP-ITS) are easy to use, actively engage students, and can be used as an INDEPENDENT ACTIVITIES, WHOLE GROUP ACTIVITIES, and in INTERACTIVE JOURNALS.
After you introduce NOUNS have the students apply their knowledge within these 5 X 7 flip-it booklets. When they are completed, students can either glue them in their Interactive Notebooks or turn in as an INDEPENDENT ACTIVITY.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
* 1 NICKIE and 1 NICK COVER PAGE
* 2 copies per page of each FLIP-IT BOOK
FLIP BOOK (FLIP-IT) PAGES
* CUT and PASTE NOUNS with WORDS
* TEACHER SET UP
* DETAILED STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS
* FULL PAGE OF DIFFRENTIATION ACTIVITES IDEAS THAT
REQUIRE NO PREP!
*TEACHER SET UP and INSTRUCTIONS:
* PRINT OUT COLLATED COPIES OF FLIP-IT BOOKS.
THIS WILL KEEP BOOKS IN THE CORRECT ORDER.
* CUT FLIP-IT BOOKS IN HALF THEN EITHER STAPLE IN LEFT CORNER OR PAPER CLIP SETS TOGETHER.
* YOU CAN HAVE STUDENTS COLOR PICTURES OR JUST LEAVE BLACK AND WHITE.
* STUDENT WILL:
1. CUT OUT FLIP-IT BOOK PAGES AND ADD THEIR NAME.
2. STAPLE TOGETHER ON LEFT SIDE OF PAGE WITH 2 STAPLES.
3. COMPLETE THE NOUN "FLIP-IT" BOOK BY:
* WRITING NOUN DEFINITION
* SORTING AND GLUING NOUN PICTURES IN FLIP-IT BOOKS BY
* NEXT, THEY WILL COPY AND WRITE THE NAME OF THE NOUN UNDER PICTURE
* FINALLY, THEY WILL CHOOSE ONE OF THE NOUNS AND USE IT IN A SENTENCE.
4. THEY CAN GLUE IN LANGUAGE ARTS JOURNALS, OR USE AS AN INDEPENDENT ACTIVITY.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SET!
THIS SET CAN ALSO BE USED FOR 4th and 5th GRADERS RTI!