These pages provide differentiated practice that can be used in a variety of settings including whole group instruction, small group lessons, guided practice, work stations, or homework.
♥ ACTIVITIES ♥
* Who Wears This Hat? (Label common nouns for people)
* A Family of Nouns (Identify nouns in a sentence)
* Where is This? (Color nouns that are places)
* Name the Place (Label common nouns for places)
* Let's Go! (Underline common nouns for places in a sentence)
* Can You Name It? (Label common nouns that are things)
* Draw It (Draw 4 common nouns in your pencil box)
* Name the Animal (Label common nouns for animals)
* Searching for Nouns (Use common nouns to complete sentences)
* Round Up Some Nouns (Color code nouns vs not a noun)
* Color the Acorns (Color code nouns for people vs things)
* Farming for Nouns (Color code nouns vs not a noun)
* Cut and Sort (Classify Nouns)
* One and More Than One (Write the singular and plural noun)
* More Than One (Color code singular and plural nouns)
* Singular and Plural Nouns (Circle the noun that names the picture)
* Special Names for People (Circle the proper noun for the picture)
* Special Names for Places (Circle the proper noun for places)
* Proper Nouns (Identify the proper noun in the sentence)
* Writing Proper Nouns (Write proper nouns correctly)
* Special Days (Capitalize holidays)
* Months and Days (Apply capital letters)
* Cut and Sort Proper Nouns (Holidays, months, days of the week)
* Pronouns (Identify the pronoun in the sentence)
* Pronouns I and Me (Use the correct pronoun in the sentence)
* Pronouns He, She, and It (Replace the noun with a pronoun)
* Pick the Pronoun (Replace the word with a pronoun)
* Peachy About Pronouns (Color code words that are pronouns)
* The Write Stuff Rubric - Assessment tool for students and teachers
Each page includes the Common Core State Standard written at the top right corner for quick identification and lesson planning.
There are Anchor Posters
which you can display or add to writing notebooks.
This product includes a variety of questioning and answering styles. This allows you to differentiate based upon the abilities of your students.
Finally on pages 43-75 are the answer keys.
Please DOWNLOAD the FREE PREVIEW to see more pages.
If you like this resource, you may also want to check out:
The Write Stuff: SENTENCES
I hope you love this and will share your feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers :)