SEVEN NOVEMBER READING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS SETS
SAVE BIG: This resource (and 40 more thematic graphic organizer packets) are also available in my year long bundle here!
These teacher time-saving activities will provide engaging, meaningful practice to greatly improve your students' reading and writing skills, but are so quick and easy for the teacher to prepare. Each of the included graphic organizers can be used over and over and with ANY book you choose. Students will love the thematic pages and teachers will love the ease in which they can meet individual student needs.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
✓ No-Prep Needed - just copy and go
✓ Reusable - you can use the same organizer over and over with different books
✓ Differentiated - modifications are easy
✓ Can Be Used with ANY book - your students can all complete the same activity with books at their own level
✓ Reteaching Opportunities - because each organizer can be used over and over you'll have the opportunity to reteach and reassess as needed
✓ Flexible - use for literature centers, readers workshop, writer's workshop, small group instruction, RtI, morning work, homework and more
WHAT IS A GRAPHIC ORGANIZER?
A graphic organizer is a visual display that organizes ideas and shows the relationships between concepts or information. Graphic organizers guide childrens' thinking and help them to comprehend what they read. Graphic organizers are also an important tool for guiding student writing.
HOW TO USE GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS:
There are many benefits to using graphic organizers. They are commonly used to:
• brainstorm ideas
• organize thoughts
• structure a writing project
• collect information while researching
• increase reading comprehension
• plan for literature circles and book talks
• examine relationships in literature
• guide student thinking
WHAT SKILLS CAN YOU TEACH WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS:
The skills that can be taught are endless. This specific resource includes graphic organizers that were designed to be use to teach…
✓ story mapping
✓ character traits
✓ brainstorming / webbing
✓ identifying facts
✓ main idea and supporting details
✓ non-fiction text features
✓ gathering information
✓ comparing and contrasting
✓ cause and effect
✓ fact and opinion
✓ note taking
✓ vocabulary and author word choices
✓ making connection
✓ sorting information
✓ report writing
THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES ARE INCLUDED:
• ELECTION Graphic Organizers For Any Book
• TURKEYS Graphic Organizers for Any Book
• PILGRIMS Graphic Organizers for Any Book
• WAMPANOAGS Graphic Organizers for Any Book
• THANKSGIVING Graphic Organizers for Any Book
• VETERANS DAY Graphic Organizers for Any Book
• SCARECROWS Graphic Organizers for Any Book
Check out these other popular CLUTTER-FREE NOVEMBER ACTIVITIES
• Second Grade Math Homework 2nd Grade Morning Work for the WHOLE YEAR
• Third Grade Math Homework or 3rd Grade Morning Work for the WHOLE YEAR
• Fourth Grade Math Homework 4th Grade Morning Work for the WHOLE YEAR
• Fifth Grade Math Homework or 5th Grade Morning Work for the WHOLE YEAR
• The First Thanksgiving Interactive Notebook | PILGRIMS | WAMPANOAG | Lapbook
• PLIMOTH ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK: Time to the Minute and Elapsed Time. Project Based Learning: Elapsed Time
• FALL / AUTUMN WRITING PROJECT
• November Writing: 50 Prompt Task Cards, Thematic Paper, Journals & More
• THANKSGIVING PIE x / ÷ FACT FAMILY TRIANGLE FLASH CARDS Common Core aligned K-2
• THE PUPPET BOOK PROJECT
• November Math Centers | Turkey Math Centers | Thanksgiving Math Games | Numbers. KINDERGARTEN & 1ST GRADE
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!
cfcHALLOWEEN cfcOCTOBER cfcRDNG