Products in this Bundle (56)
showing 1-5 of 56 products
A multitude of resources for NUMBERS and NUMBER SENSE! Engage your learners in fun, interactive, and differentiated ways. Hands-on learning opportunities for teaching, review, and assessment.
- ABSOLUTE VALUE
- NEGATIVE POWERS OF TEN
- PERFECT SQUARES and SQUARE ROOTS
- SCIENTIFIC NOTATION
- FRACTION, DECIMALS, PERCENTS, SCIENTIFIC NOTATION (Compare & Order)
- ARITHMETIC AND GEOMETRIC SEQUENCES
WHAT GOOD MATHEMATICIANS DO - What do good mathematicians do? Ever wonder? Allow your students to discover and engage in the wonder too with this great activity!
- look for patterns!
- create pictures, diagrams, and charts!
- ask questions!
- create a plan!
- explain their work!
- check their work!
- take time to do a good job!
- use math to solve everyday problems!
- seek new ways to find a solution!
- may use technology as an aid!
MATH PROBLEM SOLVING WORD PROBLEM STRATEGY PLANS CHECKLIST CHARTS - This is a great resource to help your students understand the different steps for solving mathematical word problems. Individual guidance cards can be kept by students for quick reference.
These differentiated activities are NO PREP and READY TO GO! Great for sub (substitute lesson plans). They work well as quick, textbook-free, in-class, or homework activities. Just print and go!
You can find FREE PRODUCTS for my store at: FREE PRODUCTS - iLoveToTeachKids
More FREE PRODUCTS at: FREE PRODUCTS - KeepItSimpleStudents