PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Hello! This is my first upload to TpT!
This is a set of numbers that goes with a set of worksheets I have created that I will later upload to this site.
Yet, this squared numbers can be used in different ways to develop number sense in your students or children and can be used in the following ways.
1. "War", Who has the greatest number?
2. "War" Who has the least number?
3. In pairs, draw each a number and the first to add them up wins them both.
4. Choose 5 cards and order them from least to greatest or from greatest to least.
5. Build your own 120 chart.
6. In pairs, draw each a card and subtract the greatest number from the least one.
7. Add 5 to the number you draw.
8. Add 20 to the number you draw.
9. What number comes next?
10. What number comes before?
And so many other ways that you can think of using them!
You can print them out, laminate them, at they are ready to use.
This product goes along with the first grade math common core standard:
1.NBT.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.