This pack reviews numbers from 1-20 and it focuses on number identification, number representation, one-to one correspondence, reading and writing numerals, identifying fractions and parts of a set, building ten frames, adding units on base ten blocks and identifying numbers on number lines as part of a continuum.
The pack includes three types of resources: Practice Sheets, Worksheets and Number Puzzles.
1. The Practice Sheets set includes 20 pages (one per number 1-20) to reinforce number formation, number writing, counting and number order to 20. There is a model page for students to refer to (see thumbnail) for them to get in the routine of the work required. In these practice sheets students will be asked to identify, count, trace, color/dab/highlight, complete numbers in a pictorial representation of the number, such as dominoes, tally and identify the number in a number line. This set alone makes a great Back to School/End of Year Review.
2. The Worksheets are cut-and-paste activities. There is one page per number and students are required to cut as many objects as directed (the number they are working on) and paste them to complete a picture/scene that is familiar to them (mugs on a table, ducks on a pond, food in a shopping cart, gumballs in gumball machine, etc.). Students get really excited doing this. Encourage them to color first to avoid a smudging effect if they try to color while the glue is still wet. Students in general love cut-and-paste activities and these are fun worksheets for them.
3. The Number Puzzles are three-piece-puzzles, students will have to put together the digit, the number word and the pictorial representation of the number. This is also a fun activity for them and they can do it independently in centers. The borders of the puzzles are color coded to help with identification in case they need some extra help.
All these activities are ready to print and use, with the exception of the puzzles which you will have to laminate and cut. The practice sheets can also be laminated if you want to use them over and over again as a Write On-Wipe Off Practice Sheet in a center.
Please check the preview to have a more clear idea of what the resource looks like.
Students do have fun doing these activities and have proven to be effective!!
If you need visual reference posters for numbers 1-20 you may want to check out this coordinating product!
NUMBER POSTERS 1-20
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺