NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS Word Problems with Graphic Organizers
Get your students successfully understanding and writing and evaluating NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS word problems with these PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS.
Benefits of Problem Solving Graphic Organizers:
Problem solving graphic organizers help students organize and clarify their thoughts, infer solutions to problems, and communicate their thinking strategies.
What is Included:
This resource includes 10 problems solving graphic organizers with real-world word problems that students must solve and explain using problem-solving strategies. Each graphic organizer presents students with one real-world word problem. Students must then organize the information they are given, solve, JUSTIFY their work and EXPLAIN their solution. The answer key has the correct solutions as well as sample work. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to Use:
Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up , as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work.
✔ Evaluate Numerical Expressions
✔ Write Numerical Expressions
✔ Grouping Symbols Including Parentheses, Brackets and Braces
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.OA.1 - Use parentheses, brackets, or braces in numerical expressions, and evaluate expressions with these symbols.
* 5.OA.2 - Write simple expressions that record calculations with numbers, and interpret numerical expressions without evaluating them.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s)
* NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS UNIT RESOURCES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA-BUNDLE
More NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS Resources:
* NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS Problem Solving Graphic Organizers
* NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS Maze, Riddle & Coloring Activity
* NUMERICAL EXPRESSIONS Error Analysis
More 5th GRADE review:
* 5th Grade Math Daily/Weekly REVIEW
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!