This resource includes:
- CA Health Standards covered by the lesson
- Well-written objectives that support the content standards
- Simple instructions for teachers!
- Content for a 55-minute class!
- Engaging student worksheets!
THIS LESSON FEATURES A SNOWBALL ACTIVITY!
- A snowball activity requires students to read, write, listen and speak with their peers in the classroom.
- In order to keep students on task, I have ALSO created a guided notes worksheet for students to fill out as they are learning the content.
- I have provided the text that students will be reading from FoodSafety.gov
- PREP: All you have to do is cut the paper into half-sheets and distribute it at the beginning of class
- BONUS: I have provided a scenario worksheet that can serve as an additional class assignment OR you can assign it as homework
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS LESSON PLAN?
This lesson plan introduces students to reading food safety! This lesson requires little preparation for the teacher because I have provided the content in manageable chunks for each student. I have also created worksheets that are easy for students to navigate and require NO prep for the teacher.
Note: Please be responsible buyers and educators by not deleting my logo or MissB2018 in order to give me credit for my hard work! I have yet to purchase a program that will help me to 'flatten' my graphics, fonts, and logo so I'm trusting you beautiful people in the meantime.
MISS B'S PHILOSOPHY
Our students should ENJOY coming to health class.
I don't know about you but I am TIRED of watching students suffer through monotonous powerpoint slides and textbook-associated fill-in-the-blank worksheets every day.
My lesson plans are focused on class discussion and interaction. I put a lot of work into these lesson plans so that they are relatable to today's students and easy to follow for teachers.
Copyright © Miss B 2018. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.