*~NWEA Goal Setting Forms*~
These goal setting worksheets were created with the student in mind! Easily set, track and explain student MAP scores and goals using these brightly colored rainbow charts! These rainbow charts mirror the rainbow results found on any MAP report. Keep these pages in student data binders, conferences folders or take them to meetings! They are easy to use and they make goal setting fun!
This product contains:
-2 MAP Reading Goal tracking pages with headings
-2 MAP Reading Goal tracking pages without headings for you to add other Reading Assessments
-2 MAP Math Goal tracking pages with headings
-2 MAP Math Goal Tracking pages without headings for you to add other Math/Science assessments
-1 blank rainbow tracking page for you to use for any assessments you may need (no clipart) for you to add any assessment you would need !
-1 Year long Teacher tracking page for easy data tracking with Math and Reading
-1 Year long Teacher tracking page that is blank for you to insert your own subject areas!
I have made this product editable for you so that you may always find it useful. This product was created when NWEA only had 2 assessments. Adjustments have been made to help support teachers with the program as it changes.
How to use:
This was created as a visual tracker for students to better understand what their test results truly mean.
1) Create one page for each test the student will take. (ie: if your students take only math and reading they will need a copy of each)
2) Print of "Rainbow" Data sheet found in NWEA dashboard
3) Use information to conference with each student
4) Use gel pens, smelly markers, seasonal stickers etc. to place on rainbow chart in correct colored area based on their score. Explain to students where their goal is for next time.
***Be sure you label your marks with the date or season when meeting with students.***
What are you waiting for?! Grab yours today!
* You will need to insert your own text boxes once the product opens in Power Point.*
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!