NWEA MAP growth is based on two ingredients, VOCABULARY and SKILLS PRACTICE. This NWEA MAP Prep Reading set utilizes the vocabulary needed to increase MAP scores, while providing text to practice skills and questions stems found in the NWEA MAP Reading Test.
NWEA MAP testing is aligned to the Common Core Standards. This FIFTH GRADE NWEA MAP Prep Reading Bundle will increase your third graders MAP scores, as well as provide rigorous practice for state assessments. This bundle focuses on RIT 201-210. You can also use this as a extension for students in the 191-200 RIT or a review for students that have a RIT over 210.
This individual FIFTH GRADE Bundle includes:
* 46 Vocabulary words found in NWEA MAP and state assessments
* 34 Pages of NWEA MAP Vocabulary Quizzes
* 11 Pages of teacher answer keys and whole-class progress monitoring
* 6 Pages of Vocabulary Self-Assessment Sheets
* 6 Pages of foldable flashcards.
* An editable graduation certificate
* “First-Step Instruction Guide” with tips, a calendar to help stay organized, and suggested activities for remediation and enrichment.
READING SKILLS INGREDIENT
* 6 Cloze Reading Passages
* 60 questions that mimic the rigorous stems found in the NWEA MAP test.
* Questions come are categorized by the skills NWEA MAP Reading assesses. (“Word Recognition, Structure, and Vocabulary”; “Key Ideas, Reading for Understanding”; and “Craft, Structure, Evaluation”)
* 6 Teacher answer key with progress monitoring sheet.
* 6 Student self-assessment sheets
Click here for the BIGGEST savings! NWEA MAP Prep Reading Bundle
NWEA MAP Prep Reading Bundle
Interested in the skills practice only? Click here for the NWEA MAP Prep Reading Texts
NWEA MAP Prep Reading Passages Bundle
NWEA MAP testing is aligned to the Common Core Standards. This THIRD GRADE NWEA MAP Prep Reading Bundle will increase your third graders MAP scores, as well as provide rigorous practice for state assessments.
*We use this bundle as a way of:
*Increasing academic vocabulary
*Creating learning centers based the vocabulary needs of students
*Assess and provide formative feedback on students skills practice through included reading passages and questions.
*Discovering the gaps in student learning where additional classroom instruction and practice is needed.
We created this bundle after observing our own students struggle with understanding content specific vocabulary being assessed on the NWEA MAP Reading assessment. We also noticed that our students struggled understanding the vocabulary words in the stem of the question. These vocabulary words and texts helped our students gain confidence while repairing challenges with vocabulary and reading skills.
Pairing the vocabulary and reading skills ingredients has rewarded our students’ hard work with an average of 13 points growth the last three years. Of course, good classroom instruction is needed to help maximize this growth.
Thanks for stopping by our store. Every new product we put up is half priced for 24 hours. Be sure to follow our store to receive updates on new products!
Follow Us at MyPATHS
We also offer monthly free giveaways on our Facebook page. Please follow us at
MyPATHS Facebook Page