Also included in
- If you are searching for a Map Test Prep for the NWEA Reading and Math primary test for Kindergarten and First grade, you have a found a great way for your students to review and practice. I included a color copy, as well as a black/white version for those who do not have access to a color printer.$13.00$17.50Save $4.50
- Kinder Survival for new teachers, or for those veteran teachers who want to have just about everything they can need to prepare their students in the FIRST SEMESTER. This Back to School Kinder Bundle includes Alphabet Sentences, Tracing the ABC's Worksheets, Stamping the Initial Sounds Worksheets,$52.75$67.15Save $14.40
- These Kindergarten Boom Cards with the NWEA Reading practice test is a kinder test prep that is rigorous and will provide the students with a layout and sample questions. You will receive BOTH NWEA MAP Reading Practice in a BOOM Deck with 50 cards and the Reading Practice Printable WITH 82 pages in$11.60$12.25Save $0.65
NWEA Reading Test Prep for Kinder and First Grade. If you are searching for a Kinder Map Test Prep or First Grade Map Test Prep, you have a found a great way for your students to review and practice for the Reading Map Test. I included a color copy, as well as a black/white version for those who do not have access to a color printer. You can also use the black/white version to use in small groups, send as homework for extra practice, or for RTI and Early Intervention purposes. This NWEA MAP Practice Test is a perfect way for your students to get to know what will be included the test, as well to develop rigor. This test is a review for kindergarten and first grades.
UPDATED: There are now 30 practice worksheets for both Kinder and First grade.
What do you get? You get an NWEA MAP Practice Test for Kindergarten and First Grades in color and black/white. You also get 30 Practice WORKSHEETS.
The following sample questions are included:
1. Rhyming Words
2. Initial Sounds
3. Ending Sounds
4. Medial Sounds
5. Picture to word recognition
6. Alphabetical order
7. Words in a Sentence
8. CVC words
9. High Frequency Words
11. Letter Recognition
12. Word Recognition
13. Words with R-Blends
14. Words with L-Blends
15. Words with beginning digraphs
16. Words with ending digraphs
17. Sentence structure (fixing sentences)