Want to help your students set goals and understand where they are with NWEA math? Use this presentation to explain NWEA and get them excited about growing as mathematicians!
The presentation includes:
- Guiding questions of why and how we know we are growing as mathematicians (not just NWEA, but across all math we do in class and at home)
- What NWEA is and how we can use the results to set goals
- How we can interpret results (including if you went down from test to test or if you already surpassed your goal)
- Setting class-wide goals (working as a team to support each other)
- Setting individual goals (thinking about strengths and areas of improvement in the various domains)
This powerpoint presentation can be customized to fit the needs of your class. We used this to launch individual goal setting for each student as well as class-wide hot air balloon themed data boards for math computer work and NWEA. Check out my other NWEA products to download the individual goal setting sheet described in this powerpoint!