Tons of great resources to get your kids ready for the Primary MAP! Here's what you get:
1. My Guide to the NWEA Primary MAP test Kinder
2. My Super Popular Primary MAP test review cards
3. A "Make both sides equal" Notebook file for SMART boards- a skill not normally taught in class, but a big chunk of the test! (10 pages). PDF Version also included
4. An additional Notebook file with a few addition, subtraction, and "What's missing?" questions that mimic the way problems are presented on the test (7 pages). PDF Version also included.
5. An "Interpreting Graphs" practice file. This is another set of questions on the test that my children have difficulty figuring out without explicit practice! This is a PDF file that can be printed or presented on an Interactive Whiteboard (10 pages).
A total of 56 pages! Feedback is very welcome!
**Please note that the 2 Notebook files will only open on SMARTboard software. Upon demand, I have also provided PDF's of these files. The files were designed for use use with a SMARTboard, so they may not be useful without one.
Also be sure to check out my patterning practice pages
, which mimic the way patterning is presented on the test.