NYC The Bronx Lesson Plan and Interactive Notebook Activities MEGA Bundle with Annotation Assistant and Test Prep!
Contains 7 engaging lessons fully aligned with Common Core Learning Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, as well as ISTE Technology Standards!
Click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
Mega Bundle Includes:
Lesson Plan #1: The Bronx: Why the The?
Lesson Plan #2: The Snow Walker
Lesson Plan #3: The Bronx Zoo
Lesson Plan #4: Bronx Bombers
Lesson Plan #5: Bronx Transportation
Lesson Plan #6: Flavors of the Bronx
Lesson Plan #7: Edit/Revise/Publish Bronx Books
NYC The Bronx Interactive Notebook and Lapbook
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
• How to create a lapbook
• Vocabulary cards pocket and 18 no-prep, pre-made vocabulary cards
• Bronx Accordion Timeline
• Venn Diagram: Compare and contrast The Bronx and Brooklyn...The Bronx and Queens
• Compare and Contrast Brackets: (1)The Bronx / Your neighborhood (2) Blank Compare and Contrast Bracket
• Compare and Contrast The New York Yankees and Brooklyn Dodgers Trifold
• Cause/Effect: What were the causes and effects of the building of the creation of the Bronx Zoo?
• Historic Places/Symbols/Events Fact Fold
• Journal Entry: Create a journal entry from the point of view of a famous person from The Bronx.
• Famous Bronx Figure Diamond Fold
• The Triborough Bridge Thematic Connections
• Key Bronx Figures/People Pocket with 22 no-prep, pre-made cards
• All About… The Lenape Indians Trapezoid Foldable
• Enrichment Option: What would Babe Ruth say?...Robert Moses think?...Jonas Bronck think?
• The Flavors of The Bronx
• The Lenape Indians Art Design
• Science & Technology Connection: Bridges & Tunnels
• The Bronx Zoo: Then –and Now
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
Common Core Aligned.
Informational Text Test Prep Annotation Assistant with Graphic Organizers and Test Prep Passage
Our Annotation Assistant contains teacher notes, graphic organizers, and student bookmarks to help students annotate and take notes. Bundle also includes 1 test prep passage and our student test-prep checklist for student reference!
Perfect for Close Reading strategies, individual test prep practice, small group work, tutoring, vacation packet practice, and more! (16 pages)
Save $$$ - You May Also Be Interested in Our Complete NYC 5 Boroughs Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Templates Super Pack - AND $AVE when you purchase the SUPER PACK BUNDLE!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016