NaNoWriMo stands for the National Novel Writing Month that takes place in November. It has a Young Writer's Program that I use with my students that allows them to write a set amount of words of a single novel from November 1 to November 30. If they meet this goal, they win and can get a printed copy of their book!
This packet contains:
- a letter to parents explaining the process
- how to instructions on setting up students on the website
- calendar to plan out lessons for NaNoWriMo preparation
- helpful tips on how to NaNo
- behavior beads for rewards
Check it out!