Also included in
- This English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets, planning, evaluation and awards for ESL,EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL teacher$230.00$324.40Save $94.40
- This vocabulary building activity kit is the perfect way to build vocabulary in ELL ,ESL and EFL classrooms. Use these engaging printable and digital activities to encourage your students to use newly introduced vocabulary ,review well known words and use seasonal vocabulary.Included in this bundle:$10.00$14.25Save $4.25
This is a great speaking or writing activity to help your students brainstorm vocabulary related to Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. They will need to think of 3 things related to each topic: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Students must choose a random card from the jar or box and name 3 things. The cards are separated by season and make a great warm-up or cool down activity. It's also great to have on hand to transition from one activity to another. This can be used as an oral activity or a written activity for fast finishers. The questions are separated by season, so this resource can be used all year. At the end of the year, all of the questions can be combined as a great vocabulary review.
100 Different "Name 3 " cards
- 25 SPRING themed "Name 3" cards
- 25 SUMMER themed "Name 3"cards
- 25 AUTUMN themed "Name 3" cards
- 25 WINTER themed "Name 3" cards
*Just print the version you want on heavy card or laminate so you can use them for years to come. This file is easy to cut out! The question cards have no rounded edges!! Hope you enjoy this product! If you do, I appreciate your feedback!
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!