These name crafts are the perfect way to engage your students in name practice! Students will love personalizing their craft while practicing spelling their name. You can also use these as name puzzles - just laminate and let students build their names over and over again!
How do I edit? These crafts are editable. You will need Adobe Reader to edit, which is a free program. Just type in the names and letters and print! If you do not want to edit, you can also print and then write the names and letters with markers or have students do this.
Save time! The letter pieces for each name do not change from craft to craft. If you type them in August, you can continue to print from that PDF for each month. This saves you time because you don't have to type them each time!
What crafts are included?
- August - School Bus Name Craft
- September - Apple Basket Name Craft
- October - Pumpkin Name Craft AND Spider Web Name Craft
- November - Owl Name Craft
- December - Winter Trees Name Crafts
- January - Mitten Name Craft AND Polar Bear Name Craft
- February - BEE My Valentine Name Craft AND Penguin Name Craft
- March - Rainbow Name Craft AND St Patrick's Day Name Craft
- April - Umbrella Name Craft AND Flowerbox craft
- May - Butterfly Craft AND Graduation Craft
- Summer - Sandcastle Craft
- Freebies - Dinosaur Craft AND Sun Craft