Make customized name puzzles for your class. Teach name recognition and teach kids how to spell their name with these editable puzzle templates. A perfect activity writing centers, literacy centers, morning work, and ELA work stations in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, RTI, SPED. The editable document includes two styles of puzzles and can be created for names with 2-12 letters.
**Please note that this product is also included in my NAME ACTIVITY BUNDLE. If you have already purchased the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this activity.
This resource contains 2 different versions of name puzzles:
✔ Version #1 features a black font - looks great when printed on brightly colored paper or cardstock.
✔ Version #2 features an outlined font - kids can color the letters with crayons
✔✔ Plus name labels are included - Store your cut puzzles in envelopes or plastic bags - use the labels for easy identification.
Easy to Customize!
✔ Use the Class List Form to easily add your students' names to both styles of puzzles
✔ Use the print planner page to easily determine which pages to print
**You do not need to install any special fonts, but you will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for this resource.
*The class list form has room for 26 names. Use the form as many times as you need to customize books for larger numbers of children.
• Editable Name Tracing Cards | Name Writing Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Name Practice Activity Mats - Editable Name Writing Practice Mats
• Rhyming Name Book: 4 Versions of a Lift-the Flap Name Book
• Name Activities for Preschool Pre-K and Kindergarten: Name Practice Puzzles
• Name Activity Template for Class ABC Lift the Flap Book
• Name Activity Bundle: Name Practice Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
learn to write your name with early learning ideas
Early Learning Ideas