In my classroom, I like to use my students' name cards as desktop helpers. Rather than tape them to the kids' desks, I use both sides and laminate them for durability. Students pull them out of their desks as needed.
This year, I have decided to make my own. They are smaller than the ones I usually buy, but I think they will be a good size for the students. The following resources are included on this desktop helper:
* alphabet (capital, lowercase, vowels in red)
* shapes with names
* 100 chart (even numbers in yellow)
* coins with names and values
* fact family example
* clock face
* color words
1. Print both pages and glue them back to back.
2. Write your students' names.
3. Cut in half.