NAME CARDS FIFTH GRADE
* FOLDABLE AND STANDABLE! BOTH SIDES SHOW THEIR NAME AND GRADE!
* These name cards are perfect for getting to know names. They FOLD beautifully and STAND by themselves on their desks. AND THEIR NAMES AND GRADE ARE ON BOTH SIDES!
* Students can decorate and color them as a beginning activity. DON’T GO BUYING OR WASTING TIME MAKING NAME CARDS – THESE WILL WORK GREAT!
* Run off what you need – remember, there are 3 name cards per sheet!
* YOU cut along the LARGE DOTTED lines, THEY fold on the SMALL DOTTED lines. These name cards are a great beginning-of-the-year activity where they write their name and decorate and/or color their card before folding. Use heavier stock paper for stronger cards. Regular ditto paper works fine.
* 5th GRADE NAME CARDS – A WELCOME PERSONAL TOUCH TO THEIR NEW ROOM!
* Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.