Names dot it/trace it will make name writing fun in your classroom! I use this activity all year long in my preschool classroom to help my students learn the letters in their first and last names and to practice letter formation. Included are pages that fit names from 2 letters to 10 letters. This activity is designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom.
Write the child’s name in the dots under the page divider. Dot or trace the letters different colors. Fill the dots above with the letters in the child’s name randomly. Students do the rest.
• Use Dot Markers: students dot the letters in their name with the matching color
• Trace the Letters: students trace the letters in their name with the matching color
• Use Magnet Bingo Markers or Counters: students cover the letters in their name with the matching color counter and use a magnet wand to clear their board
• First Name (all capital letters)
• First Name (capital and lowercase letters)
• Last Name (all capital letters)
• Last Name (capital and lowercase letters)
Check out more literacy activities!
Rainbow Letters Monthly Home Reading LogsPlaydoh Letter Mats
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
names | name | names preschool | names pre-k | names kindergarten | letters | back to school | name recognition | name games | name activities