Memory and Name Game- The Sofa
This is a tactical memory game for groups of 20-40 students that could be likened to a kind of human chess game. Two teams battle it out to stake claims on the sofa by adopting other classmates names (via lucky dip), working out who is who, and remembering the vital information to tactically move students on and off the Sofa until one team gains total control of all 4 places.
Students will draw on these skill sets
• Critical Thinking
• Listening Skills
• Speech (names)
See the preview for more information
• 6 page instructional PDF with all you need to know to set up and run this activity.
• Seating arrangement diagram (separate for interactive white board projection)
• Printable name cards PDF (needed to run the activity)
• Couch marker PDF printable
More Clever Fox Lesson Box Products:
• Picharades Card Game (Plays like Pictionary and Charades)
• Printable Participation Game Pack
• Fun PowerPoint Games Pack
• PowerPoint Game: Tick Tick Think Quick Bundle (Plays like Scattergories and Pass The Bomb)
Product Download Information:
This product download is a digital file that will extract a folder that contains the purchased file(s). If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT here for a zip file
for a printing error
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.