Also included in
- Names. Music teachers can see any number from 100+ to 1,000+, maybe three times a week, maybe two, maybe once. Name games are a critical part to a music teacher's life, especially when we see so many students and often have to change buildings. This is a bundle that includes Dr. Stafford's Musical$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- If you are a music teaching working summer school, or you would just like some fun activities to take outside in the last few weeks of school, this growing bundle can be extremely useful. Included are activities for bucket drumming, movement, rhythm, recorder, learning names, practicing solfege, and$52.74$58.60Save $5.86
Name games are a critical part to a music teacher's life, especially when we see so many students and often have to change buildings. Dr. Stafford's Musical Cure's "Getting to Know You" name games and activities provide options for written "All about Me" worksheets, songs, and body percussion to get the students involved in active music making, and provides you with a fun opportunity to get to know your students at the beginning of the school year. This packet has been recently updated to include two additional worksheets and classroom distancing/home learning ideas. The songs come with solfa letters, Orff instrument orchestrations, and teaching suggestions. The body percussion rondo comes with the A section and a sample B section, plus directions on implementation. Included in the packet are:
- "This Is My Life” worksheet
- Paw Paw Patch words, concepts, activity, and orchestration for Orff instruments. NEW: Body percussion/found sound orchestration for home and two worksheets, one for preparation and one for practice of sixteenth notes (based on Kodály sequencing.)
- Chinka-Hanka words, concepts, activity,
and orchestration for Orff instruments
- Body Rondo Name Game, including Part A, an example for Part B, and directions.
- Directions to a Circle Body Percussion Name Game.