Are you looking for a last minute, fun activity for your Christmas party? Need an engaging sponge activity or brain break for those hectic days leading up to Christmas break? These task cards are perfect for you!
It's easy to play! A volunteer draws a card and performs a task in order to get someone on his/her team (or from the class as a whole) to correctly guess the word or phrase shown on the card. Depending on the card drawn, kids may hum or whistle
a Christmas song, act out
a Christmas activity, draw
a picture of a Christmas object, or give clues
to help someone guess
the song, word, or phrase on the card. Prep is easy too! Just print the cards, laminate if desired, and cut apart. That's it--you're ready to play!
This set includes:
• 48 task cards to print in color (or in grayscale on colored paper)
• Complete directions
Please download the preview for complete directions for the activities.
Thanks for looking!
More holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
• Christmas Trivia Game - Categories & Questions -Game Show Style
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Christmas Multiplication Games
• Who Am I? Read & Write the Room Christmas Riddles
You'll find more holiday products HERE
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.