Also included in
- These name practice mats are so versatile for teachers, homeschoolers and parents! Each mat contains children’s names in Do a Dot, Q-Tip, Playdough, Letter Formation, Building Blocks, Pattern Blocks and Connecting Cube Clipart.SAVE by purchasing this bundle and any future (name mats) additions to it$25.99$51.87Save $25.88
- Need some new and fresh ways to get your preschool kids practicing their sight word/alphabet reading fluency AND letter identification skills? Fancy some qtip painting prewriting worksheets to work on those fine motor muscles? These Sight Word Qtip Painting Task Cards are just the perfect addition t$12.99$23.48Save $10.49
These editable Name Practice Qtip Painting Name Mats are so versatile for teachers, homeschoolers and parents! Each mat contains children's names in Q-tip font. Help kids develop fine motor skills by using these mats with Q-Tips to encourage them to build the letters in their name. Black and White versions of these mats are also provided.
- Abobe Reader DC
- WINZIP (or an equivalent program to unzip files)
Please not that I've included TWO sets of mats in this packet, one for names (3-5 characters long) and names (6-9 characters long). I had to create them this way otherwise the names will be too small to be able to paint with Q-tips. Please read below for an alternative on printing in smaller font (which isn't advised for long names (longer than 9-10). I hope this helps!
I highly recommend that you use the mats with the letters (3-5) to create these mats for longer names by linking two mats together due to the font. I have included up to 9 characters (second set of mats) but the names will be smaller on those mats due to the font (this is out of my hands) - I will update in the future if I find a better font to do this. So please do not purchase if you do not want to do this.
- 10 Pre-programmed Name Mats (3-5 Letters)
- 10 Pre-programmed Name Mats (6-9 Letters)
WHEN YOU NEED MORE MATS:
If you need more mats, do the following: SAVE AS on your desktop and then open the original file and type in your next set of names. Easy!
Please let me know if you have any further questions on how this works: email@example.com
Thank you for stopping by!
Sea of Knowledge