Names cards (EDITABLE) make learning your name and the letters in your name fun and interactive. It can also be used to create sight word cards! Included are instructions on how to make name cards with your students’ names. This has been designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classrooms.
Fun Ways to Make Name Cards or Sight Word Cards:
• Sticker Collage Your Name/Sight Word
• Dot Your Name/Sight Word
• Button Collage Your Name/Sight Word
• Rainbow Write Your Name/Sight Word
• Rainbow Write Your Name/Sight Word with Dot Starters
• Puzzle Names (Teacher Made)
• Puzzle Names (Student Made)
• Q Tip Paint Your Name/Sight Word
• Playdoh Mat Names/Sight Words
• Laminate And Trace With Dry Erase Markers
• Snack Food Name/Sight Word
• Texture Names/Sight Words
Check out more literacy activities!
Name Dot It: Learn the Letters in your NameRainbow Letters Monthly Home Reading LogsPlaydoh Letter Mats
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
names | name | names preschool | names pre-k | names kindergarten | letters | back to school | name recognition | name games | name activities