A variety pack of printable blank name puzzles!
Kids have fun and practice identifying names and sight words as they create & put together puzzles!
Students chose a puzzle template, then write their name on the puzzle. Next, cut along the solid lines to separate the puzzle pieces.
Use these Name Puzzles:
1. To create letter and sight word puzzles
2. Students can draw on the puzzle templates to make their own art puzzles.
3. Great for morning work, busy bags, language arts centers & early finishers!
For best results, print the puzzle templates on card-stock!
24 pages + cover and credits page = 26 pages total.
• Journal Paper for Early Writers - Printable Writing Paper, Journal Covers And Alphabet Charts!
• An Uppercase And Lowercase Letter Sorting Activity
• Drawing Facial Expressions Mini-Book Easy Readers
• Prepositions Worksheets for Early Practice with Positional Words
>>CLICK HERE to Follow Me and be the First to Hear About My Newest Products and Sales!
Thanks so much for stopping by!