Use this great and cute tool for quickly and randomly selecting students. Select a student to erase the board, carry a file to the office, be the line leader, whatever may fit your needs! I like to use it to select different students at the end of my lesson to help me tidy up as the other students are lining up. A great, quick way to engage students and let them know you don't play favorites!
This is great for kids, especially grades K-3
This is an ActivInspire flipchart page.
1. Open the file in ActivInspire
2. Use your cursor to drag and highlight all boxes hidden inside (behind) bowl
3. Drag out to side
4. Double click on a name to replace with a names of one of your students
5. Repeat with all names (Delete any extra)
6. Drag cursor to select all of your new names
7. Drag names into bowl
In class, hover arrow cursor over the bowl. You know you are on a name when the little arrow-cross shows up next to your cursor. Click and drag to the line to reveal name.