Are you looking for an easy way to have your students review the names of lab equipment? If so, this is the lesson for you!
In this lesson, students are rotated through eight stations. At each station, the students look a different piece of lab equipment. You can use real pieces of lab equipment or you can use the lab equipment posters provided. The posters provided also make great display for a bulletin board. While at each station, the students illustrate the lab equipment and write down what the lab equipment is used for.
This product contains the following:
1. Name That Lab Tool Lesson Plan
2. Name That Lab Tool Worksheet
3. Name That Lab Tool Notebook Worksheet (can be easily put into an interactive notebook)
4. Name That Lab Tool Lab Equipment Posters
5. Name That Lab Tool Answer Key