Name Tracing Editable Practice
Names - Editable Names Activities - Names Printables
Editable Name Practice
name writing practice editable
❤️ Help your students learn their names with this fun, editable bundle of printables. Easily program your whole class to create custom pages for each of your students.
2022 UPDATE: This bundle has been updated to include a class chart for each set of editable name resources to make it even easier to plug in names and populate throughout!
You may like these other Simply Kinder resources:
- Shop the NEW Decodable Readers + Word Work ENDLESS Bundle on-sale here!
- Check out our Name Activities: Crafts and Centers too!
Included in this download:
This is a bundle of the Simply Kinder Editable Names Printables. Key your class names in on page one of each set and watch those name populate through the activities in that set.
The bundle includes:
- Editable Names Unit Set #1 - This set is 3 editable name printables that come in PDF and PowerPoint. Comes in traditional print and D'Nealian (read below if you need D'Nealian). ($4 sold separately).
- Editable Names Unit Set #2 - This set is 3 editable name printables that come in PDF and PowerPoint. Comes in traditional print and D'Nealian(read below if you need D'Nealian). ($4 sold separately).
- Editable Names Unit Set #3 - Cut and paste activities. Count how many letters are in the name, type in the full name, the individual letters, and print out 5 pages (most of which are cut and paste.) ($5 sold separately.) Supports up to 13 letter names.
- Editable Names Set #4 - First and Last Names. Practice your students first and last names with this set. The Editable PDF is set up for approximately 20 characters and an editable PowerPoint is provided for students with longer names.
- Editable Names Set #5 - Stickers, Playdough, and More. Cards and pages you can use to practice names using more fun things. You can also laminate and trace with a marker.
- Editable Names Set #6 - First and Last Name Fun. Students will love writing their first and last name and drawing themselves in tthe fun pictures. This set include 7 different printables that preload for you!
- Name Books - Type the students' names in and preload a 12 page booklet to celebrate their names!
- Names Search & Find - Program your class list in and it will give you 3 printables with your students names on them for each student. Each page has the child's name 10 times and the names of their classmates.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is one of the best name resources! My students loved all the ways they can practice their names. I was able to use this for whole group, small group, homework, and extra practice in the writing center."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students love this resource. It has been great to use at the beginning of the year and again after Christmas when the students are learning their last names. This is definitely a favorite of mine and the kids."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love this resource! Easy to edit and perfect for the first few days of kindergarten! I like printing these out, putting them in a practice pocket, and then having the students practice their names using a dry erase marker throughout the first few weeks of Kindergarten!"
FAQ about this resource:
- This file is stored in our Google Drive and Dropbox due to zipping issues and file size. You don't need an account there to access, it is on ours. =)
- Can the directions be edited? YES. The directions and other elements on the page can be edited so you can change them or translate them.
- Print Styles Offered: Traditional and D'Nealian.
- Editable PDF must open using any Adobe product on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe readers on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks. CLICK HERE for the latest troubleshooting tips and tricks while using our Editable PDFs.
- Editable PowerPoint is provided for longer names. (fonts needed) - You can create one student at a time and change the fonts and sizes. You must install 2 fonts to use the PowerPoint. Traditional fonts are free, D'Nealian you must install a for purchase Fonts4Teachers font to use the PowerPoint. You only need the fonts for the PowerPoint and not the PDF though.
You might also like these Top Selling Kindergarten Resources:
- Editable Printable Names Activities Bundle
- Endless Decodable Books with Word Work
- Alphabet Activities with Mouth Photos
- Kindergarten Fluency Endless Bundle of Activities
- Kindergarten Intervention Kit
- Endless Year Long Printable Literacy Centers for Kindergarten
- Endless Year Long Printable Math Centers for Kindergarten
You might also like these ALPHABET resources:
- Alphabet Printables – Individual Letter Units
- Endless Alphabet Printables Bundle
- Nonfiction Alphabet Cards
- Alphabet Crafts - Lowercase
- Alphabet Crafts - Uppercase
- Alphabet Predictable Books
- Alphabet Cut and Color
- Alphabet Writing Poems
- Interactive Alphabet Notebooks
- Alphabet Hats
- Easy Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Brochures
Stay up to date with all things Simply Kinder:
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten - First Grade - Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
Please email hello@SimplyKinder.com with any questions.