Name Tracing Worksheets with Letter Sounds
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These editable Name Practice resources help you cover multiple skills at once. Students will practice reading and tracing their names, while also learning about initial sounds and practicing fine motor skills. ⭐MORE ABOUT THIS MINI-BUNDLEEasy prep: You can type all student names on one master organPrice $11.25Original Price $15.00Save $3.75
- This fall literacy bundle for kindergarten covers concept of print, letter recognition, letter formation, initial sounds, name writing, story sequencing, and early reading. Students LOVE these activities!Products Included:Snap Cube Letter Building MatsEditable Community Helper Class BooksName TracinPrice $15.75Original Price $21.50Save $5.75
These editable name tracing worksheets let you type student names on an organizer page. Such easy prep! Then, students trace their names and color the initial sound pictures for "their" letter. They can also practice tracing their name and "reading" the sentences.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Type each name only once, and the rest auto-fills.
- There are worksheets for each letter of the alphabet.
- Send these fridge-worthy pages home for further practice and review.
- All pages are in black & white.
- Includes instructions and an organizer page.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
All you need to edit student names is a computer (not an iPad) and Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
You can create an unlimited number of worksheets by reusing the file over and over again, year after year.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font.
UPDATE: I changed out the words and clipart on the letter 'I' page. There is now an inchworm instead of an igloo, and a matching iguana and insect that are super cute!
UPDATE 2: I added an additional set of pages that include long 'a' sounds for children with names such as Avery and Aiden. That version features an acorn and an ace (playing card) as well as an alligator and astronaut. The original page pictured above is also still included in the file.
⭐YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Stamp Marker Alphabet Worksheets
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
Click here to FOLLOW my store! ⭐