Are you teaching how to name compounds? This bundle has it all and at a great price! When you purchase this time-saving bundle of resources you’ll receive the following at a 20% discount
This is part of my cost-saving, amazing Chemistry Bundle!
which is an even better deal because you'll receive all future resources for free when you buy today.
Click on each resource for a closer look!
1. Naming Compounds Lesson: PowerPoint, Notes and Quizzes
- 76-slide PowerPoint, 24 pages of student notes, 3 two-page quizzes and a one-page reference guide that are all completely editable
plus solutions for everything! Click here to see it on YouTube.
2. Naming Compounds Spinner - my BEST Seller!
3. Naming Compounds Puzzle
- A fun way to review naming!
• Naming ions
• Drawing Bohr-Rutherford Diagrams for Ions
• Ionic Bonds
• Drawing Bohr-Rutherford Diagrams for Ionic Compounds
• Naming Binary Ionic Compounds
• Naming Binary Ionic Compounds when the Metal has Multiple Charges
• Determining the Formula for Binary Ionic Compounds (2 Methods including Criss-Cross)
• Names and Formulas for Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
• Covalent Bonds
• Diatomic Elements
• Names and Formulas for Molecular Compounds
This is a collection of 5 lessons, 3 quizzes, a spinner, puzzle and reference guide for
Lesson 1: Atoms & Ions
includes naming ions and drawing Bohr-Rutherford diagrams
Lesson 2: Ionic Compounds
Lesson 3: Names and Formulas of Ionic Compounds
Lesson 4: Polyatomic Ions
Lesson 5: Molecules and Covalent Bonding
What’s included in the zipped folder?
76-slide professional PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx). Click here to see it on YouTube.
2. 24 pages of student notes in .pdf and EDITABLE
3. A 2-page quiz on Ionic Compounds in .pdf and EDITABLE
4. Two 2-page naming quizzes in .pdf and EDITABLE
5. A 1-page Reference Guide with prefixes, polyatomic ions, common metals with multiple ionic charges in in .pdf and EDITABLE
Check out the Preview
above for a closer look!
I pride myself in making high-quality, professional teaching resources. Have a look at the PowerPoint here available in its entirety on YouTube
. Notice the animations demonstrate skills like the criss-cross method but there are no distracting transitions. The student work is bolded to aid students and to keep your lesson moving along.
Mrs. Brosseau’s Binder
More Chemistry Resources
More Physics Resources
More Biology Resources
More Science Resources
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the red star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺