Naming Compounds Bundle - Spinner, Puzzle, PowerPoint, Notes & Quizzes
What educators are saying
Are you teaching how to name compounds? This bundle has it all and at a great price! When you purchase this time-saving bundle of resources you’ll receive the following at a 20% discount.
This is part of my cost-saving, amazing Chemistry Bundle! which is an even better deal because you'll receive all future resources for free when you buy today.
Click on each resource for a closer look!
1. Naming Compounds Lesson: PowerPoint, Notes and Quizzes - 76-slide PowerPoint, 24 pages of student notes, 3 two-page quizzes and a one-page reference guide that are all completely editable plus solutions for everything! Click here to see it on YouTube.
3. Naming Compounds Puzzle - A fun way to review naming!
• Naming ions
• Drawing Bohr-Rutherford Diagrams for Ions
• Ionic Bonds
• Drawing Bohr-Rutherford Diagrams for Ionic Compounds
• Naming Binary Ionic Compounds
• Naming Binary Ionic Compounds when the Metal has Multiple Charges
• Determining the Formula for Binary Ionic Compounds (2 Methods including Criss-Cross)
• Names and Formulas for Compounds with Polyatomic Ions
• Covalent Bonds
• Diatomic Elements
• Names and Formulas for Molecular Compounds
This is a collection of 5 lessons, 3 quizzes, a spinner, puzzle and reference guide for
Lesson 1: Atoms & Ions includes naming ions and drawing Bohr-Rutherford diagrams
Lesson 2: Ionic Compounds
Lesson 3: Names and Formulas of Ionic Compounds
Lesson 4: Polyatomic Ions
Lesson 5: Molecules and Covalent Bonding
What’s included in the zipped folder?
1. EDITABLE 76-slide professional PowerPoint Presentation (.pptx).
2. 24 pages of student notes in .pdf and EDITABLE .docx formats
3. A 2-page quiz on Ionic Compounds in .pdf and EDITABLE .docx formats
4. Two 2-page naming quizzes in .pdf and EDITABLE .docx formats
5. A 1-page Reference Guide with prefixes, polyatomic ions, common metals with multiple ionic charges in in .pdf and EDITABLE .docx formats
Check out the Preview above for a closer look!
I pride myself in making high-quality, professional teaching resources. The animations demonstrate skills like the criss-cross method but there are no distracting transitions. The student work is bolded to aid students and to keep your lesson moving along.