Products in this Bundle (2)
Naming compounds from chemical formulas. Writing formulas from chemical names. These are essential nomenclature skills that all chemistry students need to learn. These digital task cards help students learn how to name ionic and covalent compounds.
Your students need to practice naming ionic and covalent compounds but worksheets have them bored to tears. Engage your students like never before. Whether you use these for practice, assessment, or review, these Google Forms quizzes will help your students master naming ionic and covalent compounds and write chemical formulas.
This bundle includes a total of 144 digital task cards. Provided in 24 different Google Form quizzes, students have plenty of opportunities to practice. Students can work on these in the classroom, at home for homework, or assign them to students in a virtual, distance-learning classroom setting.
Why use Google Forms Quizzes:
- Distance Learning - Whether students work on them in class or at home, Google Forms make distance learning and 1:1 easy.
- Paperless - No printing, photocopying, laminating, or cutting.
- Self-Grading - This is one less thing for you to grade and your students get instant feedback.
- Student Reports - Google Forms Quizzes automatically create useful and informative student reports. These make data-driven learning a breeze.
- Fully-Editable - Add, delete, or edit any question. Note: Images are copyrighted and cannot be edited.