- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a variety of year-long resources includi$113.59$162.28Save $48.69
- Included in this bundled are a wide variety of resources, from a naming flowchart for ionic, covalent & acidic formulas, an active ion compound making and naming activity with worksheets, and an active question trail. Some reasons are also available in digital verions.This Naming Bundle resource$23.59$29.48Save $5.89
- Looking for a wide variety of creative, fun and engaging resources to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: Activities, Labs Escape Rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a Mega Bundle in one easy location. In this bundle, you will h$227.29$324.70Save $97.41
Looking for an easy to follow flowchart for naming ionic, acidic and covalent compounds? Naming compound & molecules are often one of the most challenging first-year chemistry topics (along with stoichiometry) and the usefulness of this simple, visual, graphic organizer of the naming rules is high!
The reference sheet on the backside helps layout the type of element and where cations & anions fall on the periodic table. The naming tips on the side help them remember how to write and name compounds as they to be strong in nomenclature.
✦ This is available in my resourceful costs-savings which also includes a polyatomic ion escape room, a color-in worksheet, and a question trail✦
- Product Description, Teacher Tips for Naming & TOU
- PDFs of naming rules & periodic table reference sheet with tips
Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above.