Help your students SCOOT their way to fraction fluency with this engaging Naming Fractions Scoot!
This is more than just a simple scoot! It is a complete lesson from beginning to end.
* ”Naming a Fraction” posters to review denominator, numerator, and naming fractions
* “Let’s Practice!” posters with three practice examples to prepare students for the scoot
* Naming Fractions student grid with "challenge" extension for finding equivalent fractions
* Naming Fractions answer key
* 8 sheets of 4 fraction scoot cards- 32 cards in all
* Exit tickets for formative assessment
* Exit ticket answer key
All student sheets are black and white for easy printing. Scoot cards and posters are colored. Posters can be shared with document camera, Smart Board, or Mimio.
Please see thumbnails and preview for more details and examples of what is included in the complete set.
You can see this product in action by visiting my blog Literacy Loves Company
IThank you for considering this product! If you would like notifications about future items posted by Literacy loves Company, Please click the ”FOLLOW ME”
All new products are 50% off the first 48 hours after posting.
Other products by Literacy Loves Company:<./strong>
Graphing and Analyzing Data Poster Set
Force, Motion, and Design S.T.E.M. Unit
Daily Common Core Writing
Memoir Writing - Sharing My Shorts
On Demand Writing
Homophone Task Cards and Scoot Game