Nanotechnology in Farming - Earth Science Worksheet (PDF & Google)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- These resources relate technology with a variety of science topics including agriculture, genetics, criminology, and sustainability. There are different types of activities including reading articles, video guides, and social media research that your middle school and high school students can do inPrice $28.70Original Price $41.00Save $12.30
This earth science worksheet covers the agriculture science topic of nanotechnology and how it is used in farming. It includes a graphic blog link and video!
NANOTECHNOLOGY PROMOTES SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE
Nanotechnology applications can increase crop productivity while reducing environmental pollution. The use of nanotech concepts in farming and livestock keeping can improve food security in the world.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students will consider:
- Nanotechnology in farming
- Nanotechnology in agriculture and food production
- Benefits of nanotechnology in agriculture
- Example of nanotechnology in agriculture
- History of nanotechnology in agriculture
- Disadvantages of nanotechnology in agriculture
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Article link (or video) is embedded into the guide for quick access
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Answer key provided
The research needed to answer the questions is in multiple formats to best suit your learners. There is a visually supported reading article or a YouTube video for audio-visual learners.
⏳ Teaching Time
About 30 minutes
Aquaponics the Key to a Sustainable Future of Fish Farming
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)