Full detailed lesson bundle. Everything you need to know about Napoleon. From his early life through his achievements and rise to power to his defeat in Russia.
Great plan for students to either think pair share, move around the room to different stations, make mini projects, create a Napoleon resume or adapt utilizing many resources. You can spend at least 2 days on all of this, if not more.
There are 3 separate guided readings broken into different levels (great for differentiated instruction). They are colorful, include pictures, quotes, interesting facts, charts, maps and keep all kids engaged.
1) Lesson plan with detailed outline of lesson
2) DO NOW worksheet with Napoleon Quotes
3) 2 Powerpoint's with notes and pictures
4) 3 different Differentiated Guided readings with comprehension questions
5) Graphic organizer for each of the guided readings
6) 20 question matching quiz on French Revolution
7) Closure multiple choice practice questions
8) Viva La Vida song lyrics (extension activity) worksheet
Check out my intro lesson plan-activity works great
Intro Simulation/Lesson for French Revolution
Intro to Congress of Vienna - Great Common Core Lesson Bundle