Help your high school and middle school students write imaginative and descriptive narrative essays, using this complete unit plan. With the included materials, students will hone their skills as writers by developing an appropriate outline for their personal memoir, adding imagery and descriptive details, presenting a clear and universal theme, and much more.
- a 17-slide PowerPoint Presentation, entailing meaningful, daily assignments
- an assignment sheet, detailing the specifics of the essay
- an outline handout that will help students plan and organize their ideas
- a peer review form, guiding students to help produce effective feedback and revisions
- an editing worksheet, giving students strategies to correct punctuation,grammar, and spelling errors.
-a final publishing checklist that will give students final reminders to make their essays turn-in ready
-a detailed rubric that will make grading efficient and relevant to student improvement
All documents and PowerPoint presentation are editable, for easy customization into any curriculum.