Complete scaffolded lesson plan for teaching narrative and plot elements and leading in to a Narrative Essay.
Created by The House of Roush for middle school students, this lesson includes:
* 5 step lesson overview covering a series of days, including recommendations for supplementary products and YouTube video recommendations for some of the lessons
* Plot and Narrative Elements Cornell Note sheet for students- can be paired with any textbook
* Narrative Writing task
* Graphic Organizers for drafting
* Narrative Rubric
This assignment works as a final assessment in a complete Plot and Narrative Elements Unit when paired with the following products:
* “Teaching Plot and Narrative Elements”
* “Plot Standards and Characterization Activity using Pixar Shorts”
or "Plot, Characterization, Setting, and Foreshadow using Pixar Shorts (Bundle!)"