Also included in
- This bundle includes my favorite and best-selling products for middle school SLPs! By purchasing this bundle, you save 20% compared to buying the resources individually. Check out everything that is included below to make sure it is appropriate for your caseload prior to purchasing. Note: If you've$94.80$118.50Save $23.70
These print and go, no-prep worksheets are perfect for increasing skills in comprehending and understanding narratives in speech therapy sessions!
These printables teach several language-based reading comprehension strategies including previewing the text for important information prior to reading, answering story grammar based comprehension questions, identifying the main idea (in a scaffolded, supported way!), and making basic inferences about the text. In addition, each page includes 4 key vocabulary words from the text so you can practice this skill as well!
This packet includes:
- 32 No-Prep Pages (see preview pictures for examples)
- 4 Graphic Organizers
- Clear directions for how I use it in my own therapy!
All of the worksheets include editable text boxes so that you can type directly on the worksheet on a computer.
The graphic organizers target vocabulary (identifying synonyms/antonyms, drawing a picture, using in a sentence), making inferences, and identifying story grammar parts from the stories.
The entire packet is black and white for easy printing! And, it now includes a Google Slides™️ version so that you can more easily add texts boxes and more!
Because of the incredible response to this resource, I created an expansion pack with even more texts! Click here to check it out!
To see a similar packet targeting non-fiction text, click here.
Check out other similar products that I know you'll love below:
- Compare and Contrast: No Prep Visuals, Worksheets, Practice Activities, & More
- Learning and Identifying Story Grammar Parts in Narratives
- One Sheet Language Lessons - No Prep Speech Therapy Printables
If you have any questions about this packet, please email me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟