A fun, engaging narrative writing unit designed from W.4.3 standard. Students learn how to develop a fictional story about how/why something came to be.
Mini Unit includes:
- What is a narrative/myth?
- Introduction to narrative writing & model stories
-I DO/WE DO: Nanabozho & The Birds (organizer included)
-YOU DO: Evergreen Trees & Their Leaves (organizer included)
**Both stories can be found online too
- Brainstorm narrative topics
- Getting Organized/Story Mountain
- Develop beginning, middle, & end
- Revising & editing