- Product Description
This writing activity was made to complement First Grade Wit and Wisdom Module 1 but can work in any classroom!
Students write a narrative story about a time they read a certain type of book- a sad book, non-fiction book, a book with a friend, etc.
This helps students strengthen writing!
This center aligns to Common Core Standards W.1.3.
Check out my other Wit and Wisdom aligned Centers:
- Parts of Speech Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Main Idea and Details Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Adding Details to Writing Activity: An ELA Center
- Punctuation Sort Activity: An ELA Center or Game
- Verb Tense Activity: A Sorting ELA Center Activity
- Adjective Writing Activity: Riddle Writing ELA Center
- Opinion Writing Activity: A 'Would You Rather' Center
- Non-Fiction Text Feature Activity
- Adjective-Adverb Snowball Fight! An ELA Center
- Pronoun Activity! An ELA Center or Game
- Wit and Wisdom Vocabulary Journal
Please leave feedback and earn money towards free TPT products!